Technology Architecture specialistsSoftware Development
Hard skills required for the technical aspect of the job include:
- Degree or Post Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant subjects
- Proven work experience as Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Hands-on experience in software development and system administration
- Knowledge of strategic IT solutions
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems
- Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, UNIX, and databases like MySQL
- Experience in cloud computing and cloud Technologies
Besides hardskills, you’ll need a few soft skills required for the management aspect of technical architecture.
- Excellent communication skills – you should be adept at listening to, understanding, and explaining key concepts to managerial and technical resources.
- Good Anticipation and problem-solving skills – an expert technical architect should be able to anticipate where problems might crop up and find solutions before the system gets deployed.
- Ability to deal with pressure – must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage time – IT projects often have fixed deadlines that cannot be averted
- Relationship building – Ability to form a good rapport with clients, managers, and colleagues as part of trust-building
- In-depth knowledge about quality standards, legislation, and best practices
Still unsure if you’ve got the skills for the job? Well, if you could tick some of the skills above, you are sorted.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!