Network security developersSoftware Development
As Network security developer you have:
- Experience with Public Cloud, e.g. AWS, and container orchestration systems
- Experience with infrastructure tools and frameworks: configuration management, IAM, WAF, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code
- Be proficient with at least one – Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Java or other similar high-level programming languages
- Technical knowledge of web application security and network security
A strong understanding of Linux systems, ideally Ubuntu
- You have working knowledge about modern web application architecture and how to secure it (OWASP, SANS Top 25).
- Experience implementing controls against various Frameworks such as NIST CSF, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO-27001 and SOC-2
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!