Cyber SecuritySoftware Development
IT security Consultants job function:
- Coordinate and shape Cyber Security into policies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
- Coordinating and performing vulnerability assessment, PEN test, network analysis, et cetera;
- Performing analyses on an organisation’s ‘crown jewels’, risks and the set-up, design and operation of (technical) measures;
- (Co-) set up (incident) response programmes/services;
- Providing security awareness programmes;
- Co-developing of products and services.
- Experience with ITIL and Agile;
- Execution of Red Teaming activities both internal and external.
- Social Engineering by taking advantage of Human Factor vulnerabilities.
You have the skills to do:
- DDoS simulations
- Malware and tools development for internal uses.
- Developing tools based on existing zero-day vulnerabilities.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!