Internet of Things (IoT) security developersSoftware Development
As IoT security developer you have extensive experience in IP networking, L2/L3 network protocols (spanning-tree, OSPF, BGP), TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, end to end QOS/COS (focused on industrial real-time protocols), VLAN, VRRP, LACP, LAG, EVPN with VXLAN, ACL, application flow, NAC, and infrastructure cabling.
- Extensive experience with multi-vendor industrial switching technologies including Cisco IE (IOS and IOS XE/IOX), Hirschmann, Siemens, Beckhoff, Moxa, N-Tron and similar industrial switches and PLCs.
- Working experience with other common non-industrial switching platforms such as Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc.
- Working experience with industrial protocols such as CIP Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, BACnet, EtherCAT, and similar protocols.
- Experience with Juniper SRX and Palo Alto Networks firewall services including IPSEC VPN, URL filtering, and IDS/IPS.
- Experience with various tools such as Protocol Analyzer, SNMP, Netflow, IPAM, RADIUS, Splunk, network taps, SPAN ICS scanners, and load/stress testing.
- Experience with developing scripts to automate infrastructure deployment and collect metrics
- CCNP, CCNA Industrial certifications preferred
Must have experience with automated vulnerability management and OT (Operational Technology) tools.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience working in Vulnerability Management.
- 1+ years of cyber security experience working in IoT/OT technology.
- Working knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure.
- Creative and adaptive work ethic, with a strong customer-oriented attitude.
- Scripting experience with Bash or PowerShell
Ability to clearly communicate and present to various levels of the organization. Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!