Database designersIT Design
Your role is to create, design, automate, manage and control the massive amounts of data and databases in our strongly technology-driven firm. Candidates will be expected to:
- Design, develop, test, secure, support and maintain a wide variety of next generation databases.
- Ensure all data is loaded, replicated, backed-up and stored to maximize the utility for trading, analysis, back-testing, reporting and all other business functions.
- 3 years of experience designing and managing a complex database infrastructure, preferably in financial institution, with a computer science, math or engineering degree
- Strong knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases, ETL processes, replication, cloud database services and shell scripting on Linux and other modern technology platforms
- Good understanding of key design principles for data architecture, design and development
- Understanding of the workflows and functions of a hedge fund is preferred
- Experience in fixed income and mathematical / quantitative analytic skills are also a plus
- Proven analytical skills and ability to own work from problem to resolution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with a small, close team
You have the following Skills:
- Shell, Linux, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (Mongo)
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!