Data flow designersIT Design
As data flow designer you are able to:
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate the needs of stakeholders and service opportunities;
- Lead design for large projects that present multidisciplinary challenges and span multiple platforms and departments;
- Lead the full service experience design process for a project, from discovery and research, through to concept development, to wireframes, to high-fidelity mock-ups;
- Partner with work team members to build and iterate on prototypes and services;
- Facilitate stakeholder groups through the design process, such as leading interviews, user feedback sessions, and other discovery activities;
- Outline key success metrics to measure and communicate outcomes on desirability, feasibility, and viability;
- Coach non-designers such as faculty and staff on human-centered design principles and the design process, and facilitate workshops with diverse groups across the organization; and,
- Confidently present work to a range of stakeholders – executives, developers, business leaders, and vendor partners.
- A Proficient in creating tables, indexes, keys, constraints and triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation, integration and consistency.
- 2 or more years as a SQL or T-SQL Developer
- 2 or more years as a Microsoft SSIS ETL Developer
- 2 or more years utilizing Microsoft Management Studio or SSDT
- Experience in .NET software development
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, git, PowerShell scripting
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!