Cloud security developersSoftware Development
As Cloud security developer you have good infrastructure security experience and are passionate about secure cloud architectures. You have deep expertise in at least one public cloud, preferably AWS. You write reliable software in Python or another language. You have operations experience in running and maintaining software, operating a large cloud deployment, or creating and triaging alerts around the health and security of your systems.
- TypeScript and an Object Oriented Programming Language
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Preferred: CDK, Cloud Formation
- Containerization with Docker
- Preferred: Kubernetes, Elastic Container Service (ECS), Fargate
- Relational Databases
- Preferred: Postgres, RDS Aurora
- Message/Data Streaming
- Preferred: AWS MSK, Kafka
- Coding languages C#, Typescript, HTML5, ASP.NET Core and XAML
- Azure Functions, Web Apps, CosmosDB andAzure DevOps, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, Azure Logic Apps
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!