Architectural IT consultantsIT Strategy
Undertake Technical Due Diligence (TDD) instructions across a variety of property sectors. Partnering with our DM team from time to time in relation to progress and quality. Support the growth and development of the Hollis brand both locally and nationally. Work closely with directors and key stakeholders on a range of projects and deliver efficiently on client demands. Business development and sourcing new clients to build a network and potential workflow. Mentoring more junior member of the surveying team.
- Degree in Architectural Technology (Bouwkunde) or Bouwtechnische Bedrijfskunde (BBE)
- VCA-VOL certificate is a plus (training provided if required)
- Fluent in Dutch and Basic English (German is a bonus)
- 5 years of experience consulting in the real estate industry and advising clients.
- Ideally working in an international environment.
- Competent in TDD and DM work.
- Excellent communication skills, works well within a team and keen to enhance an already highly reputable service
- Aware of the local market and able to grow a strong network of contacts and business opportunities
3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in adopting cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP) to drive business value. Proven ability to advise on creating business value using cloud technologies, with a focus on AWS, Azure or GCP. Relevant and experience in participating in a role multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations inclusive of people, process and technology change; Excellent articulation, communication and strong inter personal skills, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus; You will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams and willingness to travel occasionally.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Op zoek naar de brug naar Indiaas IT-talent?
Neem contact op!